As part of our ideation with youth, WEFT is offering guided internship opportunities to postgraduate students of public policy, environmental management, development studies, economics, and business management to explore research projects in the areas of sustainable agriculture and clean energy.
Recent internships with students of public policy and economics:
- The socio-economics of bio-toilets
- Creative ways of linking agriculture strategies with child nutrition
- Review of Operations Green Programme focusing on TOP (Tomato, Onion, Potato)
- Insurance as a risk mitigation mechanism for small farmers in India
- Examining the value chain of chillis in India from social, economic and institutional perspectives